About The Toy Box
The Toy Box is a family business in Gibraltar, we first opened our doors in April 2016 in City Mill Lane. Shortly after opening we felt there was a need for an expansion and have chosen to take to the virtual space.
The Toy Box is Gibraltar’s first online toy store, offering more than 500 products through www.thetoyboxgibraltar.com.
We are passionate about what we do and are always up to date with the latest releases and crazes. You will find some brilliant ranges in both our shop and online. We are constantly looking for new products to help your children learn through play and develop their imagination and have chosen toys from leading brands that we think your children will love and enjoy.
You are always welcome in our shop for a friendly chat and we are always happy to help and give advice to our customers!
Gino and Cinman
Welcome to the Christmas Catalogue 2017 page.
Here you can find the Catalogue
in pdf format and the Order Form
If you would like a hard copy please come by our shop and collect one.
Please submit your orders at the shop or by e-mail. If you are submitting orders via e-mail you may receive a phone call or mail to process payment for your order. Your order will not be secured unless payment has been made unless other agreements have been made with The Toy Box.
The following Terms and Conditions apply:
Terms & Conditions
Fill in the form on the back of the catalogue and return it to The Toy Box at 11 City Mill Lane by 11th November 2017.
The following terms and conditions apply to catalogue orders:
1. Orders from the catalogue will be for pre-orders only and the full balance will need to be paid to secure your order unless otherwise agreed with The Toy Box.
2. Orders will be accepted until the 11th November 2017. Any orders after that date will not be guaranteed to arrive before Christmas.
3. You will be notified of any items that are not available by the 1st day of December 2017 will be refunded with the value of the item if the item cannot be obtained.
Refunds & Returns Policy
4. Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations you have the right to cancel your order for any item bought for a full refund.
5. Returns and refunds may be granted from placing your order up to the end of a period of 14 days after you take possession of the goods.
6. Please take reasonable care of the goods, we are entitled to deduct an amount from the refund to reflect any loss in value of the goods supplied.
7. Unopened items in new condition and returned within 14 days after receipt of goods will receive a refund as a credit note or exchanged. Items that are opened or damaged or do not have a receipt may be denied a refund or exchange.
8. Proof of purchase will need to be presented when a refund or return is requested. ×
Whether you have been collecting since an early age or found your inner child as an adult we also try to cater for some of the collector items.
These items will be by order only and a non refundable deposit or full payment will be required to confirm the order.
Orders for these will need to be made via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
You may view available items on our Collectors
Please do not hesistate to e-mail us should you not find what you want – we are happy to help! ×
We will be posting monthly newsletters but in between you can also check out our blog
to keep up to date on our latest news in the toy world! ×